“globaalapk.com” respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, “globaalapk.com” has adopted a policy of removing or disabling access to Content that infringes the copyright rights of others, and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide “globaalapk.com” with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your Content has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide “globaalapk.com” with a written counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the Content that was removed or disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the jurisdiction in which “globaalapk.com” is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction in which your service provider is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided “globaalapk.com” with the original complaint or an agent of such person.
Please send your notice of claimed infringement or counter-notice to “globaalapk.com” at [email protected].
“globaalapk.com” will make good faith efforts to resolve disputes between users and copyright owners through the procedures set forth in the DMCA. However, if “globaalapk.com” receives multiple valid complaints, it reserves the right to take down or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content.